Electric Vehicle Charging Point Infrastructure Conference
The UK’s transition towards the adoption of electric vehicles is dependent on the development of an effective EV charging network. At this conference industry and local authority speakers will showcase practical solutions to delivering EV charging point infrastructure across the UK.
Currently confirmed speakers include – OLEV, Chargemaster, EV Charging Solutions, Western Power Distribution, Nottingham City Council, EO Charging, Cenex, Element Energy, Rolec Services and LEVEL.
Presentations will include: -
- Challenges in rolling out a UK-wide charging network.
- Lessons learnt in procuring a large-scale City-wide EV charge point network- a local authority case study.
- Delivering a network of multiple charge points in areas with limited power supplies – case study.
- Integrating EV charge points into streetlights in London.
- Next generation EV chargers – what we can realistically expect?
- Innovation in EV Charge point networking and integration.
- Emerging EV Charging technology trends.
- Government policies and support programmes.
For further information contact Neil Horsley- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date & venue
9.00am – 4.30pm, Wednesday 4th October, Nottingham Conference Centre, Burton St, Nottingham NG1 4BU